Offices in the making
Established in 1911, we provide a very reliable, cost-effective and environmentally responsible office fit-out and refurbishment service with fully inclusive project management, specialising in all types of commercial office property on projects up to £1m.
Our aim is to make sure office fit out projects are run smoothly, completed within budget and on time, to your office space design and specification. We also aim to make the construction site a safer place to work by complying with all current Health & Safety legislation and CDM Regulations, where applicable.
We have developed a well-earned reputation for providing a very professional and friendly service throughout Central London.
We offer a FREE, no-obligation, office space planning service for all of our customers. Give us a call or send us an email and one of our office furniture specialists can visit you within 2 days, for a free consultation, on-site evaluation and to take measurements. Alternatively, we can work off any drawings or sketches you already have.
We have our own in-house CAD design team which means on average, our response time for a full specification floor plan and an itemised quotation including images – is 24 hours.
We are confident that by working in partnership with you, we can deliver the right office furniture products for a productive and space efficient environment. We are not aligned to any particular brand, which means we will offer you completely unbiased product advice.
There is no substitute for experience & we have a highly successful track record with our in-house project management team and our highly qualified & experienced tradesmen, covering nearly thirty years of contracting. We have a very sound commercial sense and take personal pride in delivering a project on time & within budget. With our team of skilled project managers & tradesmen, we consider the needs of every project to be unique & we work closely with the client, through all phases of the project from design and pre-construction to actual building work & post-construct requirements, to guarantee a seamless service throughout.
. Budgeting & conceptual costing
. Appropriate delivery methods
. Scheduling of building priorities
. Procurement of materials
. Equipment & labour resources
· Exterior decoration & small building works
· Demountable partitioning & dry-lining
· Painting & decoration
· Mechanical & electrical services
· Air conditioning & lighting systems
· Raised floors & suspended ceilings
· General flooring & carpet tiles
· Complete accountability
· Faster completion times
· Less expensive
· Less hassle
– Staff numbers (future growth, continuous flexibility, hot desks etc.)
– Stacking plans (global representation of all floors of a company on one drawing), inter departmental relationship plans
– Analysis to find the most suitable staff collaboration solutions, more efficient use of space, improved staff well-being and client/ visitor arrival experience
– Business cultural change in terms of meeting spaces, and other areas (coffee areas doubling as informal meeting spaces etc.)
– Creation perhaps of new ideas based on cutting edge working methods, taking future technology into account