The Margolis Spynamics Range SD5
- 3-way adjustable lumbar and integral pelvic support module – provides triangulation of support
- Memory foam seat and back
- Optional coccyx relief cut-out seat, standard is without coccyx cut-out; alternative seat sizes available
- Seat height, depth, tilt and weight adjustable (mechanism meets testing for 30 stones (190kg)
- Backrest height (ratchet) and tilt adjustable
- 4 way adjustable arms
- Optional made to order seat and alternative head/neck support available
One of the unique features of Spynamics is the triangulation of support provided by the pelvic module cushion and the three way adjustable lumbar. We use a pump lumbar on our unique height and depth adjustable lumbar cradle. These combine to provide back comfort that surpasses all other orthopedic chairs. The Spynamics range of chairs promote correct seating posture, thereby aiding those with existing back complaints as well as helping others to avoid potential problems.
On-site (at your desk) assessments are made for a small fee; we usually charge £30 per visit.
A further fee of £30 to deliver and set-up and demo the chair for the end user.
Most London based assessments can be carried out within a week – 10 days of request.