Frem Group, a manufacturer whose unique and modern innovative office furniture range is available here from Margolis, were commissioned to renovate the London-based head office for leading global property consultant Knight Frank. Their client sought a redesign of the three floors of the office, their objective being to create additional space for 70 workers and to refurbish the front of house area, to create a more visitor-friendly facility that is contemporary and equipped with cutting edge technology.
Margolis Frem Group joined forces with Arcademy Design architecture to complete this project. Margolis provided Frem Group furniture to fill the space, including: operator chairs, desking, a storage wall and boardroom tables. (Like what you see? Follow the link above to view the Margolis Frem Group range for yourself.)
One challenge of this project was that work had to be done within a live office environment, so all refurbishment had to be done with minimal disruption to the business and its staff. With thorough planning and preparation, this was managed successfully.
In the Knight Frank head office redesign, Frem Group and Arcademy were able to complete the following:
- 10 new client meeting rooms
- An auditorium-style presentation room with 84 seats, which can be used for a range of large business functions
- 2 executive dining rooms that can be opened up into one large dining room (this could be used for boardroom meetings or to accommodate larger gatherings)
- A Utouch presentation room
- A smaller presentation room, serving as a more intimate space for smaller gatherings, with presentation facilities boasting state-of-the-art technology to facilitate high-end residential sales for the company
In all, the client’s objectives were met and expectations exceeded. The combined effort of the architects and the bespoke designers of Margolis furniture meant that the three floors of the head office were transformed into a modern, sophisticated and efficient workspace with a new array of features.